[Advaita-l] Binary nature of Jnana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Thu Jul 7 03:58:54 EDT 2022

praNAms Sri ChandramouLi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

SMN have to be practiced together over and over till Realization which  takes place only during Shravana, on the utterance of the MahAvAkya (forming part of
Shravana) by the Guru *after* Manana and NididhyAsana help in refining the mind to enable such Realization to take place. There is no need for manana and nididhyAsana after such Realization.

>  After SMN again shravaNa of the mahAvAkya then only realization.  Where can I find the bhAshya support for this??  Please guide me.  In bruhad bhAshya for the mantra AtmA vA are drashtavyaH shrOtavyO maNtavyO nididhAsitavyaH  bhAshyakAra says what exactly the nature of these direct sAdhana-s for the Atmadarshana and why it has to be practiced together to get samyak darshana, but here there is no mention of again doing the shravaNa of mahAvAkya afresh but says kevala shravaNa would not fetch this knowledge unless he is uttamAdhikAri.  nAnyathA shravaNa mAtreNa....

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar