[Advaita-l] Request for word by word translation of Shankara Bhashya for Gita

Praveen R. Bhat bhatpraveen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 04:51:51 EDT 2022

Namaste Subbuji,

On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 1:10 PM V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 9, 2022 at 9:46 AM Praveen R. Bhat <bhatpraveen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> My apologies for the oversight; the request was only for Gita!) I was
>> working on Gitabhashya too but it is incomplete).
>>

> Thanks for pointing out the oversight !
>
> Swami Gambhirananda has translated the Gita verses to English.

The oversight was on my part, not on yours. I thought of
prasthAnatrayabhAShya, not only Gitabhashya. You were right earlier that
Manasji is looking for word-to-word translation for Gitabhashya not Gita
mula only.

Kind rgds,
--Praveen R. Bhat
That, owing to which all this is known! [Br.Up. 4.5.15] */