[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Jul 14 02:39:30 EDT 2022

I haven't done this for a while.  My apologies to everyone who has been
waiting for a long time.

Kalyan V
--------

Interested in learning more about Advaita and understanding in detail
multiple layers of treasure chest of knowledge

Prakasam
--------

I am Prakasam alias Srinivasan. Born in Brahmin family I have great
reverence for Vedas Upanishads. Since hearing the lectures of Dayananda
Saraswati & Paramarthananda I am greatly inspired to know more above Advaita
Vedanta. Main inspiration came from the mananagrantha "Advaitha
Magarantham". Therefore to further my knowledge in advaitham & clarify the
grey areas, I wish to join this group.

Sri Kumar
---------

Namaste 🙏Interested Śuddha Śañkara Advaita. Have
translated sections of Tai.U. Bhasya and Chāndogya U Bhasya from Sw.
Satchidanandendra Saraswati’ s Kannada works to English along with his
footnotes. Michael Chandra Cohen ji suggested this is an erudite forum to
learn from and contribute to! Hence the request.