[Advaita-l] Request for word by word translation of Shankara Bhashya for Gita

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 01:35:54 EDT 2022

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 7:37 AM Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan via Advaita-l <

> Dear Manas
>
> Although my suggestion is not in English,  it may be useful. There’s a
> translation in Tamil by Ramasubramaniya Raja in 3 volumes.

Is the above translator of the Gita bhashya to Tamil?  I doubt very much.
 Sri Ramasubramaniya Raja is the owner of the Trust you mention below.  The
Trust took up the task of publishing the entire set of books that were
already translated to Tamil by various authors like HH Sri Jnanananda
Bharati Swamigal (who was Sri R.Krishnaswamy Iyer pre-sannyasa).

regards
subbu

First the