[Advaita-l] Srimad ParamahaMsa ParivrAjakAchAryavaryavarya

Aravinda Rao karavind09 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 02:11:13 EDT 2022

It looks that we are trying to judge or evaluate the parivrajakas but I
think we should begin with the grihastha-dharmas and mumukshu-dharmas to
examine ourselves whether we are living up to the injunctions of the
shastras.
namaskars,
Aravinda Rao

On Fri, Jul 22, 2022 at 11:28 AM Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <