[Advaita-l] Srimad ParamahaMsa ParivrAjakAchAryavaryavarya

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jul 23 02:49:20 EDT 2022

    Dear Acharya Sadanandji,
                                                 I successfully down loaded the Chinmay's CVV (https://www.cvv.ac.in/)  Brochure and  going throught its prospectus for the next yrs registration. Thank you.
regardsKameswara

    On Saturday, 23 July, 2022, 11:19:20 am GMT+5:45, Kuntimaddi Sadananda <kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com> wrote:

 PraNAms
Try Chinmaya University in Kerala at the place where Shankara was born. Swami Advayanandaji is involved there. I was there 2019 during some conference and Shree Mani Dravid Sastrigal was also there. Indic Academy inaugurated my book on Journey Beyond - three volumes at that conference. You can contact them to get the information you need.
With Best Wishes
Hari Om!Sadananda
Hari Om!Sada