[Advaita-l] Honest translation of Mahabharata as per traditional Vaidika Sampradaya

Manas Bharadwaaj msb357du at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:31:34 EDT 2022

Dear Members,

Hope this email finds you well. I wanted to ask if you all know of an
honest translation of Mahabharata as per traditional Vaidika Sampradaya
(Advaitam) that is devoid of any personal biased coloring? If so, which is
exhaustive and a genuine translation that is also "not" pandering to the
whims and fancies of the modern generation. I would like a truly
traditional recommendation. Thank you for your guidance.

Sincerely,

Manas