[Advaita-l] Fwd: Contemplation of creation-dissolution ends the Samsara delusion - Srimadbhagavatam

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 25 09:14:05 EDT 2022

 Dear Sri Subramanian,
You write : " The Supreme Lord's teaching is that when we contemplate upon the concept of creation from the One and its involution into that One, we
transcend the delusion of duality."How can by contemplating a mere concept one can transcend the delusion of duality? Will you kindly clarify?With respectful namaskars,Sreenivasa Murthy