[Advaita-l] [ADMIN] Problems with gmail in India

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Mar 28 15:12:33 EDT 2022

Sometime early last week, Gmail in India (I don't think it affected users
in other parts of the world or Indian users of other services) suddenly
decided that mail from Advaita-L was spam and refused to deliver it.
This caused our server to automatically unsubscribe everyone affected.  I
fixed things on my end and contacted Google.  We eventually got it sorted
out and things should be back to normal.  If however you are still having
problems receiving our messages, let me know and I'll investigate.