[Advaita-l] Fwd: MY FIRST BOOK: LORD SHIVA - THE ONLY OBJECT OF DESIRE ACCORDING TO THE VEDAS

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun May 1 01:23:25 EDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: LORD SHIVA LECTURES IN ENGLISH <shrouthashaivasiddhanta at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, May 1, 2022 at 4:07 AM
Subject: MY FIRST BOOK: LORD SHIVA - THE ONLY OBJECT OF DESIRE ACCORDING TO
THE VEDAS

I am really happy to announce that I have published my first book on Lord
Shiva by his grace. It is available on Amazon & NotionPress. Below are the
links to buy the books.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B09YMC7P5Y

https://www.notionpress.com/read/lord-shiva-the-only-object-of-desire-according-to-the-vedas

This book is a comprehensive commentary on an octet sung by a Sage in
praise of Lord Shiva. Various references are quoted from the Vedas,
Upanishads, Puranas and Ithihaasaas to help the readers understand how Lord
Shiva is the ultimate essence of the scriptures and surrender to Lord Shiva
alone leads one to liberation. Please share with your Shaivite friends and
provide your feedback after reading the same. NAMAH SHIVAYA.