[Advaita-l] Panchayatana Puja mentioned in Shiva Puranam

KAMESWARARAO MULA kamesh_ccmb at yahoo.co.in
Tue May 3 13:44:07 EDT 2022

Karma is always associated with fear. Even King Dasaratha was afraid of
karma-lopa during the putra-kameshti and hence repeatedly warned the
ritviks. That is why the Upanishads ask us to rise from this level and take
up atma-vicara. This group is mainly concerned with such enquiry.
Yes, Sh. Arvindarao garu,                                          Karma is always associated with fear which in-turn leads to abhimana/makes emotional.Dasaratha while sending the prince Rama to forest he asks his advisor sumanta to come & persue his prince Rama further or rethink his decission. At this Juncture, Rama scolds Sumanta not persue his father as going to exile is ordered by king. Here King is different than his father. One can persue the father not the king.
Then my interest of the questions is that:" Upanishads ask us to rise from this level and take up atma-vicara"How to do this? can you show some light on this? Rising from the karma level to 'Atma-Vicharaa or Atma Samyamana/Atma sambhoga (which have no fear or emotionally strong levels).This will be the present state of mind of many people includes me and need of the hour.
Sri Guru Padaravindarpana Mastu