[Advaita-l] How does Brahman witness everything?

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 27 00:43:31 EDT 2022

 Dear Friend,
Actually there are no two things like The witness and The witnessed.There is only  Pure Cnsciousness which appears as a second thingto Itself and illumines the socalled second thing.This fact has to be cognized by oneself within oneself by
taking the view of the totality of life comprisingvof Waking, dream and deep sleep states. Then the correct understanding will arise.May The Divinity bless you with that understanding!
I would strongly advise you to study the book
"The Vedanta or The Science of Reality" written by Sri K.A. Krishnaswamy Iyyer.It is the only one of its kind in English language on the subject of Vedanta.The book is available on the web.

With warm and respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy.