[Advaita-l] Swami Sarvapriyananda

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:35:35 EDT 2022

My friend Ashrith Sridhar, now at the US, shared this:

Sir, I had the great fortune of having a stroll with Swami Sarvapriyananda
in Central Park in New York. I had a few discussions on Vedanta with him
and he very profoundly said that people give him credit for speaking very
logically and in a very appealing manner, but all this credit should
actually go to Shankara Bhagavatpada, as His system of thoughts has not a
single fallacy in it. He also said that he cannot do the same justice with
other Vedanta Darshanas. This insight he gave was very beautiful. And he
just exudes serenity. He is a wonderful person and a greatly venerable
monk. 🙏

regards
subbu