[Advaita-l] New member introduction

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Thu Nov 3 00:45:30 EDT 2022

Ashish Payasi
-------------

I am 45 Years old male who have had a successful life yet there have been no
peace until I listened to Swami Sarvapriayanand on variety of topics. I
started meditating after hearing him and realized that it brings peace.
Having lived a noisy life full of distractions that a normal human being
goes through I had very less interest towards material world and nothing
seems to please or bring happiness. I am therefore started focusing more on
inner peace through meditation and mindfulness. I stay in Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh however I am keen to know how and where can I join the Advait
Vedanta and attend to teachings and experience of other monks and learn from
the best. My ultimate aim is to find moksha from the human life and I would
like to get started at the earliest.