[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Rajyasabha MP Dr.Sudhamshu Trivedi on India being the Centre of Spiritual Power

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:55:45 EST 2022

https://www.facebook.com/AhamBrahmaasmi.Org/videos/453539040224064/

Dr. Sudhanshu Trivedi speaking on how countless people in our holy country
have fused Atma & Paramatma...

The post adds the following:

On *तं त्वा भग प्रविशानि स्वाहा।स मा भग प्रविश स्वाहा। Taittiriyopanishad
1.4.3 * #AdiShankaracharya writes 'O venerable One,may I enter & after
entering,may I become identified with your very Self.O adorable One enter
into me,let there be nothing but identity between us..'

Great words of wisdom spoken by Dr. Trivedi. It is the Advaitic concept of
the jiva realizing its Brahman status that has made this country the centre
of World Spiritual Power.