[Advaita-l] Several Mahavakyas and brief meanings in the Shiva Purana

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 10:37:35 EST 2022

The English translation of the Kailasa samhita is available in this link:

https://archive.org/details/SivaPuranaJ.L.ShastriPart4/page/n185/mode/2up

The Chapter 19 containing the Mahavakyas is on p. 1752 of the above book.

My thanks to a friend who kindly provided me with the link.

warm regards
subbu