[Advaita-l] Ekadashi (VTCS Rao)

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 00:50:57 EST 2022

In a discourse by a scholar who has researched the Mahabharata, it was
stated that the 'incessant supply of cloth/sari by Krishna' incident is not
there in the MB.  I am surprised by this observation.  Could anyone pl.
confirm this?

regards
subbu

On Tue, Nov 22, 2022 at 9:21 AM sunil bhattacharjya via Advaita-l <