[Advaita-l] Govardhan mutt

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:11:07 EDT 2022

That's why the leaders of Sanatana Dharma, the Acharyas, do not insist on
the strict adherence to the Dharma shastra injunctions to the letter. They
appreciate the spirit, though.  Issues like travel and stay abroad,
divorcee remarriage, taking up jobs, etc. are tricky issues and if the
strict rules are to be followed, there will be difficulty at all levels.

regards
subbu

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 11:06 AM Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <