[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Caricature of Advaita, Shankaracharya, etc. by the Gaudiya head

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Tue Oct 18 05:31:59 EDT 2022

They are our younger brothers. We may smile at them. They have done a great job of aggressively creating awareness about Hinduism in more than 150 countries. They include the African nations. Those who read the Gita and the Bhagavatam in whatever form will slowly come to Vedanta.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Interestingly, when I was attending the bhagavata classes here in Bengaluru ISKCON some decades back, the ‘Das’ who was teaching bhAgavataM used to express feelings like this about mAyAvAdins, he used to sincerely pity them by saying these mAyAvAdins are downtrodden without knowing the ‘mahima’ of supreme godhead and they think that they are ultimate.  But one fine day, with the blessings of compassionate lord krishna, they realize their grave mistake and  will come and take shelter under the supreme godhead and lord krishna would save them,  until then we have to treat them as fallen souls and should try to uplift them 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar