[Advaita-l] One Brahmaloka is for all Upasakas of Shiva, Vishnu, Brahma, etc.- Mahabharata

Kaushik Chevendra chevendrakaushik at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 04:28:36 EDT 2022

Namaste sir.
I think we can say that there are various realms in the brahmaloka. As shri
MS says that krishna remains above and unaffected during pralaya and we
also have krishna and Arjuna meeting lord Shiva in kailasa. Other than this
there are various times the Devas meet rudra and Vishnu in their respective
abodes which is different from the abode of brahma.
Other than this we also have krishna saying that the worshippers of other
gods go to their own "abodes" in gita.

On Fri, 21 Oct, 2022, 10:21 pm V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <