[Advaita-l] Looking for someone who can guide me

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 11:23:14 EDT 2022

Namaste Cohen Ji,

Spoke to Swami Prakashandendra Saraswati of Adhyatma Karyalaya at
Holenarsipur. He is already on the job of translating the first part of
Sutra Bhasya Artha Tattva Vivechani, namely Sugama. He is willing to
undertake the rest of the portions of Tatva Vivechani as well in
contunuation. He is likely to complete the work on Sugama in the next
couple of months. I think it would be nice if you could associate with the
project proposed by you from this stage itself.

I understand you already know Sri Vinay at the Karyalaya. You may like to
takeup the issue with him directly. If you prefer, you can mention my
discussion of date with Swami Prakashanandendra Saraswati and Sri
Ramaprakash, Manager in this regard.

Regards

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 5:33 PM Michael Chandra Cohen via Advaita-l <