[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Asked of Chatgpt: "Are there any definitions or descriptions that depict a positive ignorance in Sankara's commentary on the Brahma Sutras or classic 10 Upanishads whether in context or otherwise?

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 07:47:09 EDT 2024

AUM, Sudhanshu ji, I'm not sure you noticed my reply to an earlier message:

Sudhanshu ji, We have been through this dialogue more than once. You are
making distinctions in non-existence where none can exist. Hare's horn and
rope/snake are distinct not from the perspective of non-existence but from
the perspective of existence - one appears, the other not but both are
equally non-existent.