[Advaita-l] [advaitin] Brahman alone is called Agni, Narayana, Indra, etc. - Kurma Purana

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at hitachienergy.com
Fri Jul 12 04:46:01 EDT 2024

praNAms Sri Srinath prabhujji
Hare Krishna

  *   Since you maintained brevity in asking, I too would keep it to simple and short 😊

Namaste,
After Realizing , the claim is There was no Avidya in him or elsewhere .

Ø     Yes the above statement is right from horse mouth!!  bhashyakAra clarifies this in sUtra bhAshya.

So  is there a bhava of duality w.r.t time, viz. "after realizing and before realizing" for an entity thats making the above claim. If there is a bhava of duality for that entity( may be intellect) can we claim that it acquired the bhava of True Jnana which is non dualistic in nature.  There is a verse Brahma Veda Bhrahmaiva Bhavati right.

Ø     The bhAva i.e. time, space and causation is within the realm of duality used to convey something non-dual 😊

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar