[Advaita-l] Vedanta content in Sri Muthuswami Dikshitar's musical works.

K Ram karthik.bram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 10:40:04 EDT 2024

This is amazing. I've always known Dikshitar Kritis to be complete Advaita
works but this research cements the status.

I don't see the academia link in the original message. Could you please
share that and also is there an English version of the article?

Hari Om 🙏

- Karthik Ram

On Mon, Jun 3, 2024, 21:42 V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l <