[Advaita-l] "A very rare and important book for advaitins - Brahmānhikam"

Venkateswaran Mahadevan hariom08 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 21:46:05 EDT 2024

Very sorry for the delay. My friend who helps me in scanning was occupied.
That's the reason for the delay. Here is the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FNJ6BCvqxnYwm-mFM_qa5zygRLRIyMDF/view?usp=drive_link

Opening the link in PC will work.

I've done OCR using vflat that uses Google OCR API in the background and I
find it more accurate than tesseract... Not sure if you can upload it in
the same manner. I've maintained best scanning quality. Hope it helps.

Ram Ram.
Venkateswaran.

On Thu, 13 Jun, 2024, 7:07 pm Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l, <