[Advaita-l] New members

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Jun 21 17:53:25 EDT 2024

Dhrithi
-------

Hello, I've been on an on and off journey with this and i usually only come
back when I'm depressed. I've stayed with it a little longer this time and
my experience so far has been interesting and confusing. Your content always
comes to me at the right time. Thank you  guru

Shankararama Sharma
-------------------

My name is Shankararama Sharma from Bengaluru. I am a Devotee of Bhagavan
bhashyakara. I am interested in discussing about Advaita.

Jeff
----

Namaste,
The ahankara that 'i' use for transactions with the world, has been for
decades into Advaita Vedanta.  it sometimes wants to discuss Vedanta matters
and for that it joins relevant forums.
Thank you

Gabriele Botticella
-------------------

Dear,
my names is Gabriele.

I'm going to increase as much as possibile my knowledge in advaita vedanta.

Thanks

Gabriele

Sridhar Ramachandran

My name is Sridhar Ramachandran. I am an engineering student. I am from a
Smartha family and am intersted in learning Advaita Vedanta. I have a basic
understanding of Advaita (from discourses of acharyas and some online
sources). I want to learn more.