OBSERVATIONS

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Sep 28 19:35:50 CDT 1997

                                                Om
Thank you vidya for the response.  You are right nobody knows how adishankara
looked like and his ways of teachings.   I choose him of all the humans
existed as my guru as I see him as an healthy, robust, attractive, young
 sanyasi resembels paramasiva.   Saundlyalahari and Sivanandalahari are
masterpieces meant to uplift humans scoundrels like me to the levels of
higher planes.

Shubham                                                         Chelluri