DEIVATTHIN KURAL in English

Rajesh Sarin Rajesh_Sarin at RIL.COM
Mon Dec 16 05:52:48 CST 2002

Namaskar,
Sending the Mail again, since it bounced twice !

I got learn that the Book "DEIVATTHIN KURAL" is also printed in English
as "HINDU DHARMA" by Bhartiya Vidhya Bhavan.

Can you please suggest, where to buy this Book or contact details to get
this by VPP. I am staying in Jamnagar, Gujarat, India.

What would be the approximate cost of the book (English - Hindu Dharma).

regards - Sarin Rajesh

>From  Mon Dec 16 15:33:14 2002
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:33:14 -0500
To: List for advaita vedanta as taught by Shri Shankara
        <ADVAITA-L at LISTS.ADVAITA-VEDANTA.ORG>
From: "cadambi at hotpop.com" <cadambi at HOTPOP.COM>
Subject: Re: New member introduction: Vijay Naik

>I am Vijay Suresh Naik, a Maharashtriya Bharatiya (of Kannada Origin)
>Deshastha Vaishnav Brahmin Hindu by birth=2E My ancesters followed Shri
>Ramanujacharya, however, I don't know much about him and his preachings=2E=

Usually the naiks (or nAyakAs) owing allegiance to Ramanujacharya
invariably tend to be either of the two following origins

1=2E) Thanjavur(Tanjore) Maratha-s (they were the rulers of that region)

2=2E) Thirumala Nayaka-s (they were the chieftains of the Vijayanagar Empi=
re)

Most of them settled at that time in South India=2E

You can find a list similar to this at=20
http://groups=2Eyahoo=2Ecom/group/bhakti-list

Regards,

Malolan Cadambi