Eating Meat and Fallen Leaves

Gummuluru Murthy gmurthy at MORGAN.UCS.MUN.CA
Sun Nov 24 06:30:17 CST 1996

On Sat, 23 Nov 1996, Rushikesh K. Joshi wrote:

> It is said that our mind is made from what we eat.
> And may be science will prove one day the connection between food,
> mind and peace, in that sequence.

But, is it really in the purview of science, particularly between the
latter two quantities mentioned ?

Science depends on what the human mind calls as logic.  Mind and peace are
beyond logic.

We should really recognize that science cannot be the solution for what we
are looking for and that science is a miniscule, miniscule part of our
quest for recognizing the SELF.

> Shri Raam.
>
> - Joshi

Regards
Gummuluru Murthy
Adau ante ca yan nAsti vartamAnepi tat tathA !
                                GaudapAda in Mandukya kArika
What did not exist at the beginning and what is not going to exist at the
 end is as good as non-existent even in the present.