Mind

Gummuluru Murthy gmurthy at MORGAN.UCS.MUN.CA
Thu Oct 3 06:39:26 CDT 1996

On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Chelluri Nageswar Rao wrote:

> Sri murthy wrote that this world is big institution driven by maya
>
> If one is of the stature of shankaracharya, yes one can say that this world
> is mithya/illusion.     In my opinion one has to have the qualifications and
> experience.

  Fact is a fact is a fact whether it comes from Sri Sankaracarya or the
  candaala of Maneesha Panchakam.

> Regards
>                                                                     Rao

  Regards
  Gummuluru Murthy

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 1996 14:45:13 GMT
To: "Advaita (non-duality) with reverence" <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
From: Ken Stuart <kstuart at MAIL.TELIS.ORG>
Subject: Re: mind
Comments: To: "Advaita (non-duality) with reverence" <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>

On Thu, 3 Oct 1996 07:21:33 -0400, Chelluri Nageswar Rao
<Chelluri at aol.com> wrote:

>On Sep 30th Sri Kstuart wrote
>People are drawn back from experiences of samadhi either by samskaras or by
>karma"
>
>I understand that selfrealized souls are beyond samskaras and karma.  correct
>me if am wrong.

They are beyond samskaras.

They are not affected by karma, even though they still have some
(everyone in a physical body has some).

Cheers,

Ken                         <*>
kstuart at mail.telis.org