mind

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 3 06:21:33 CDT 1996

Om Namobhagavati

Namaste:

On Sep 30th Sri Kstuart wrote
People are drawn back from experiences of samadhi either by samskaras or by
karma"

I understand that selfrealized souls are beyond samskaras and karma.  correct
me if am wrong.

On Oct 2 Sr Hillig wrote "There is NOTHING to realize"    I agree.  Remove
the dust and the self shines thru.      When I said  I can not say "Aham
Brahmasmi" until I realize what it means, I meant repeating mahavakyas does
not make me a shankara. I have to gain jnanam.

The point is learning the principles of advaita, dwaita and vishistadvaita
does not make one a Gnani.   One has to practice,   Practice  and Practice
until perfection is acieved.

Regards

                                                                          Rao