pressure & vedanta

Srinivas Prasad prasad at NSRC.NUS.SG
Wed Apr 30 04:47:35 CDT 1997

  This Is in response to the question if India can accomadate
  all the persons for realization (for American born etc).

  First of all bottom of the heart how many of them are there in
   the world who wants sincerely dedicate themselves to realize GOD
  or Realize Bramhan. I would say the number is very minimal
  If all the members of this net + members of other net (similar)
  put together we will get only about 10-20000 people. India
   is a place where it has given home for 5-6 million refugee
  from Bangladesh, tibet, etc...

  So for India it is no big deal to accomadate to these craving
  10-20 000 spiritual men seeking truth. No doubt India is the only place
  for realization if one wants to achieve. One has to ask him/herself
  can I go there and adjust my self to that life style.

  So far all the Realized persons are from Great India, to the
  best of my knowledge.!!! If any one has realized sitting
  in US or else where let me know....