advaitam and Kashmir shaivam

Ramakrishnan Balasubramanian rbalasub at ECN.PURDUE.EDU
Fri Aug 1 14:52:14 CDT 1997

Gregory Goode wrote:

>Yes, but the world hasn't disappeared, it's instead being seen as Brahman.
>RM doesn't say that anything disappears, or that name and form are not
>there.  If X is the world and Y as Brahman, seeing X as Y doesn't mean X

The problem is that you are trying to correlate what you see and what a
GYAni sees. RM was quite emphatic that he saw nothing other than
brahman. To questions like "How can he answer my questions in that
case?" etc, people were told that it could not be answered since they
were trying to see what would happen after "GYAna is obtained". In
esscence I am just repeating what Vidyasankar said. Please read the
"Talks with RM" where many people have asked the same questions as you
have and RM has given clear answers.

Ramakrishnan.