SHANKARA

Chelluri at AOL.COM Chelluri at AOL.COM
Mon Aug 25 20:29:35 CDT 1997

                                                      oM
nAMASTE!

I FELT LIKE POSTING MY VIEWS.

Dwiata is necessary for all to understand Adavaita.  One has to have
Highschool education to enter college.

To understand what Sri Shankara is preaching all you have to do is read,
read, read and read "Nirvana Shatkam".   I dont want to post all six mantras
here. You find it youeself.

Most of you know who Iam.  A Devi Bhakta.  That itself shows that I am
following the proper path shown by Devi.  At the same time I understand What
Sr Shankara is preaching.    Iam That Iam.

Shubham                                                   Nageswar

I did not post this for discussion or anything -  This is what I believe and
is The Truth