questions

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Sun Feb 23 19:25:00 CST 1997

                                                   Matrenamah
Namaste!

Could somebody answer following two questions

1. What is the difference between "Muni" and "Rishi"
Markandeya is reffered to as "MahaMuni"

2. In one of the shanti mantras it says "SWASTHINO BRIHASPATI DADHATU"
I don't know much sanskrit but I know that Dadhatu means to "gives"
What is "Swasthino" means?

Regards
                                                                        Rao