no postings!?

Danny Smitzen CmdrDanny at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 27 16:14:34 CST 1997

TAKE ME OFF LIST
>From ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU Fri Feb 28 13:27:24 1997
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 13:27:24 +0530
To: "Advaita (non-duality) with reverence" <ADVAITA-L at TAMU.EDU>
From: "V. Ramakrishna" <vrama at GENIUS.TISL.SOFT.NET>
Subject: Introduction
Comments: To: advaita-l at tamu.edu

Hi,
   This is Shankar.  I am new to the list and I went through some of
 the stuff there.  Most of it is intimidating to a novice, especially
 one who does not know sanskrit.  Still, it was heartening to note  that
 people take the trouble to answer "simple" questions also.
   I am 25, single and am working for a software concern in b'lore. I
 spend my free time reading or taking long (meditative) walks.  I heard
 about advaita about 6 months  back and have since been finding out
 something about it.  This list looks like a good oppurtunity to learn
 something more.
 That is about it for now.
 Regards,
 Shankar