If advaita stands, all other systems(including dvaita) fall

sadananda sada at ANVIL.NRL.NAVY.MIL
Tue Jan 7 10:31:40 CST 1997

> At the paaramaarthika level, it is only advaita
> that is affirmed. After all, in everyday life there is duality all around
> us. But we cannot therefore say that duality is established in an absolute
> sense. Because that runs counter to shruti. Similarly, we cannot accept
> nihilism as the absolutely established philosophy, because it is counter
> to shruti. We have no problems in accepting something at the vyaavahaarika
> level!
>
> Anand

I enjoyed reading Sri Ananda Hudli's well presented article.  Reminded me
of the Dr. T.M. Mahadevan introductory notes on Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi's
Sat Darshan  - DR. Mahadevan says - advaita - nan-dualism;  the non -
referes to not only to duality but to -ism as well.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

K. Sadananda
Code 6323