Time Bound

Martin Gifford marting at NSWCC.ORG.AU
Wed Jul 2 02:32:18 CDT 1997

Hi All !

Sorry to be pushing the point but I do feel rather strongly on this.

I am making a distinction between the violence of nature, which is natural,
and the violence of humanity. The violence of humanity is perverted and
obscene as far as I can see. (I'm sure I don't have to go into the details.)
I think it is caused by the sense of duality. It might be beneficial if we
restrict our comments to human violence. I see human violence as definitely
not perfection!

Best wishes to All,

Martin.