Time Bound (revisited)

Mark Hovila hovila at FOXINTERNET.NET
Wed Jul 9 02:07:47 CDT 1997

Sure.  What I am saying is live with the question, the openness, the
inquiry. That is where the real life is.  It is when we want to immediately
take it to the conclusion, which is indeed the "way" of the vast majority
of us, that we are lost.

Yes, I know, we're not really lost, we just think we are.  It's a good
point to remember, but it can be a slippery slope.  Ego can and will use
this to stifle true inquiry.

Mark