Time Bound

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Wed Jun 25 19:39:22 CDT 1997

                                                 srim

Thank you Sista for your response.

You are right all activities are time bound. I should have added all other
activities inaddition to Spiritual.   Any way I am interested in Spiritual
pursuit nother activities.
Ofcourse I have to catch the train at 7:40 am and work 8 hours after getting
to the office.   I am not talking about these.  I am talking about meditation
to purify the mind and remove the agnanam.

Please read Sada's response and I am sure everything will be clear.

Blessinsg                                             Nageswar