Code of Conduct!!!

VP Nandakumar nandav01 at M0E3S33.NMB.NORWEST.COM
Thu May 15 13:23:20 CDT 1997

        This is not directed towards anyone in particular and hope it offends
nobody.

        In the past few weeks I've observed personal and often rude comments
being made towards members of the list on their statements and opinions. After
all this is a discussion list and all of us are free to state our opinions. If
others do not agree with these they're most welcome to correct the statements or
give out their opinion in a polite and mature manner without getting personal.
But making personal and rude comments would only serve to mar the spirit of our
discussions and not be towards the interest of the list.

        And again we're trying to realize the Self which is full of goodness and
love!