New member introduction: shrI Ashish Chandra

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Mon Dec 14 15:20:26 CST 1998

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:36:17 -0500
From: Ashish Chandra <achandra at wnmail.wndev.att.com>
To: "'msr at isc.tamu.edu'" <msr at isc.tamu.edu>
Subject: FW:

Namaskar Ravi,

My name is Ashish Chandra and I am a computer engineer working for AT&T. My
interest in not just Advaita, but Hinduism is fairly new and I credit Swami
Vivekananda's teachings for my interest. I look forward to learning more
about the modern day view people have about Advaita although it would be
good if people who have met Atmajnanis post their experiences.

I am thankful to you for doing this noble work and propounding Sanatan
Dharma.

Ashish Chandra