REQUEST: sanskrit text of shrI lalitAtrishatI bhAShyam

Swami Vishvarupananda omkar at GIASDL01.VSNL.NET.IN
Fri May 8 11:22:58 CDT 1998

Anand wrote:

> PS: In light of your comment that Vidya is moving/has moved, I hope
> the advaita homepage will stay as is or will find a new home too.

Yes. Some time ago I wrote to Vidyasankar about just this and suggested that
he move his site to geocities. He said he had thought of the same thing and
is going to do so. I think he has left already, as I wrote to him a couple
of days ago and did not get any answer.

Om
Vishvarupananda