REQUEST: sanskrit text of shrI lalitAtrishatI bhAShyam

Ravi Mayavaram msr at REDDY20.TAMU.EDU
Fri May 8 13:14:17 CDT 1998

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Anand Hudli wrote:

> The complete works of Sankaracharya by Samata books has the trishatI-
> bhAShya in the same volume as the ViShNu-sahasra-nAma bhAShya. I
> can't remember the volume number, but I think the title of the
> volume is "laghubhAShya's."
>
>  Vidyasankar's page has a fairly extensive bibliography on advaita
>  works.
>
>  http://www.cco.caltech.edu/~vidya/advaita/biblio.html
>
> Anand

namaste

The volume number is 5. Samata Book Stores has a WWW page, whose
address I got shrI vidyasankar's page.

http://www.tamilcinema.com/samata.html

Complete set costs, $200.

There is also book at UT by one Subrahmania Aiyar which has
the lalitAtrishatI bhAShyam with tamil translation + original
sanskrit (according to UTCAT).

With respects,
Ravi
AUM namaH shivAya