AchAryA on AchAryAl

Dr. S.R.Marur smarur at EASI.SOFT.NET
Fri Apr 23 01:16:59 CDT 1999

On 20 Apr 1999, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

>For readers looking for an interesting account of the life of
>Shankaracharya, I recommend "Adi Shankara: His Life And Times" which
was
>compiled by the Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan from lectures of Swami
>Chandrashekharendra Sarasvati of Kanchi

For those who can read Tamil, there is a treasure house on
AchAryA's life history: 'dEivaththin kural - vol. 5'.

mahAsvAmi of kAnchi has elaborately discussed Adi sankarA's
life, running close to 700-800 pages.

Compilation of His discourses based on His excellent research
work over a period of time.

Regards,

Sudhakar