Snake in the Rope

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Fri Mar 12 19:04:09 CST 1999

This mail was sent by Jay (Vivekananda Centre). I tried to bounce
it Advaita-l with the hope that it will preserve its his header.
In fact it did in a test I performed. But when the List got it,
it some how made me the author. I am sorry for the confusion.

>From now onwards  I will use the simple foward, instead of bounce
command.

BTW I am forwarding Jay's mail because, his mailtool sends HTML
formatted mail by default.

Ravi