Practical Vedanta

Shashikanth Hosur SHosur at KBSI.COM
Thu May 13 15:30:29 CDT 1999

Namaskaram
        I agree with Vaidya.  Mother says that its not possible for everyone
to have a Guru in that case the Shastras are the Guru.  That is the reason
why or forefathers have recorded and written them and passed it on from
generation to generation so that i can know and acess if they are walking on
the correct path.

shashi