Experiencing Aatman

elmec elmec at GIASBG01.VSNL.NET.IN
Tue Feb 29 12:01:25 CST 2000

Thanks to Sri Vyas for the encouraging words given to a new comer like
me.
Upadesha Saahasri is too big a work to take up, I feel. However, in due
course I
shall send a collection of my favourite stotraas along with their
meanings which
have inspired me to a very great extent. Right now it is exam time for
the
children and I am busy giving them the extra care and nourishment that
they
require at this time. I may send my collection around Apr-May.

Thanks once again,
Hari Om,
Latha Vidyaranya

--