New Member Introduction: Taina Kilpiainen

Marko Manninen marko.manninen at HYRYNSALMI.NET
Wed Jun 14 17:09:13 CDT 2000

Just twisting your statement

All the knowledge accumulates through refinement of characters and through
the most refinement character, Supreme God. Knowlegde that is available is
made so only for peoples, that cannot reach the ultimate because of ”not so
refinement” character (and i suppose only one of billion doesn’t go to this
category). That’s why there are directions and principles, all great
teachers gave something for their conteporary and they wouldn’t talk if
they saw that anyone wouldn’t need instructions. Only futile speculations
of scriptures were rejected, but never instructions. It’s true that Buddha
did concentrate to his final meditation like fish on the dry land, but it
is also true, that he had most superius life and work done in earlier
incarnations.

But still after saying that only refinement of character and hard work
develops intuitions toward truth. My daily hour of prayer includes: if You
are so mercy that this little request makes my friend liberated and perfect
in knowlege and love, please be so, but if not, give us strength to make
road straight and wander it happily and victoriously.

>>If you reach "there" before me, help me out too !!<<

I love your statement :-)

Marko Manninen

--
bhava shankara deshikame sharaNam