ellaam onRE: English translation of a Tamil text

Ravisankar S. Mayavaram msr at COMCO.COM
Fri May 19 09:18:34 CDT 2000

You can find the complete text in file ellam-ondre.doc  in
http://www.egroups.com/files/advaitin/

The word "ellaam" means all and "onRu" means one and in the form
"onRE" means only one. The name means All is one. that is the
basis or subsratum of everything is same.

----
Ellam Ondre

Foreword

On another occasion, when I asked Bhagavan to select some reading
material for me, he gave me a short-list of six books: Kaivalya
Navanitam, Ribhu Gita, Ashtavakra Gita, Ellam Ondre, Swarupa Saram and
Yoga Vasishtam. He laid particular stress on Ellam Ondre, telling me,
"If you want moksha write, read and practise the instructions in Ellam
Ondre."

--- Living by the Words of Bhagavan

Ravi

--